Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jason Uithol <ja...@datacodex.com> on 2001/12/06 07:49:19 UTC

Cocoon Position Available - Brisbane, Australia

To Cocoon-Dev,

We posted a notice advertising the availability of a position based in
Brisbane. In response to some queries we have received: this is Brisbane,
Australia. The original messsage is repeated below for your reference.

--- original post ---

We are a small Brisbane-based web development company who are looking for
someone with experience with Cocoon.

Ideally this person will be well versed in XML oriented technologies and the
Java programming language. J2EE experience would be a bonus. We are an equal
opportunity employer as well !

If you are interested please contact us on elton@datacodex.com

Yours Faithfully,

Jason Uithol