Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2012/03/16 13:00:17 UTC

Feathercast RSS feed

I was just looking for a Feathercast RSS feed, there doesn't seem to
be one (or I'm being especially thick today).

http://feathercast.apache.org/

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: Feathercast RSS feed

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <st...@gmail.com>.
Pe 16.03.2012 14:46, Bertrand Delacretaz a scris:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Ross Gardler
> <rg...@opendirective.com>  wrote:
>> I was just looking for a Feathercast RSS feed, there doesn't seem to
>> be one (or I'm being especially thick today).
>>
>> http://feathercast.apache.org/
>
> Looks like the old http://feathercast.org/?feed=rss2 still works.
>
> -Bertrand

Thanks for the post, I didn't know about feathercast.

Cheers,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com