Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by sanskith <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/11 09:58:23 UTC

issue with installation of ServiceMix4.5.3 webconsole

Hi,

I have configured maven 3.1.1 and ServiceMix 4.5.3.

When I am trying to install webconsole it is showing below error in Karaf
console.

command I sued was "features:install webconsole".

Error executing command: URL
[mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.metatype/1.0.4] could not be
resolved.

Please help me out in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
san

Re: issue with installation of ServiceMix4.5.3 webconsole

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

A quick question, which kit are you use?
The mvn:org.apache.felix/org.apache.felix.metatype/1.0.4 already shipped with full kit but if you use minimum kit you need a internet connection to download it during runtime
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat