Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 23:42:28 UTC

Tapestry @ JavaForge Updates

Well, I've had a busy morning. I've done a ton of work on the projects
at Tapestry
@ JavaForge <http://howardlewisship.com/tapestry-javaforge/>.

I've changed the version number of *everything* to *1.0.0-SNAPSHOT*.

Documentation has been updated. Site navigation updated. Look and feel is
now aligned with everything else Tapestry.

This was spurred by a comment in the user mailing list about how
tapestry-spring doesn't work with prototype beans. It does, but I haven't
updated the documentation.

Of course, Maven 2 is letting me down here. It doesn't support site
publishing via FTP (just secure FTP and various SSH related options). This
adds a manual step to deploying the documentation that I'll roll into a Ruby
script next time I publish.

Anyway, tapestry-testng, tapestry-flash and tapestry-spring are release
candidates. tapestry-prop may have a few features (already in Tapestry 5)
added to it before its final release.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.