Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com> on 2021/09/10 22:50:38 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing for Beam 2.33.0 Release

The release branch is now passing Jenkins tests:
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15431

Thank you all so far for help with release blockers. There are 5 left
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEAM/versions/12350404>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 12:52 PM Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com> wrote:

> I'll consider the 2 remaining issues as closed unless told otherwise, and
> start the RC process.

+1 to starting the RC process now.

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.