Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/03/13 00:28:44 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.20.0 RC0

Changing my vote to a -1 and closing the vote as failed.

Based on Stephan's experience, I went back and retested, and found a
different error than Stephan found when running the integration tests:

               Executing tasks in goals: gen -> pyprep -> test
17:13:42 00:01   [gen]
17:13:42 00:01     [thrift-py]
17:13:42 00:01       [cache]
                   No cached artifacts for 4 targets.
                   Invalidated 4 targets.....
17:13:42 00:01   [pyprep]
17:13:42 00:01     [interpreter]
17:13:46 00:05     [requirements]
17:13:46 00:05       [cache]
                   No cached artifacts for 37 targets.
                   Invalidated 37 targets.
17:14:06 00:25     [sources]
               Waiting for background workers to finish.
17:14:06 00:25   [complete]
               FAILURE
Exception caught: (<type 'exceptions.IOError'>)

Exception message: [Errno 36] File name too long:
u'/home/user/aurora/.pants.d/build_invalidator/7/pants_
backend_python_tasks2_gather_sources_GatherSources/.pants.
d.gen.thrift-py.252d64521cf9.api.src.main.thrift.org.
apache.aurora.gen._storage.current.api.src.main.thrift.
org.apache.aurora.gen._storage.hash'

Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1980 for this issue.

Stephan, if you could, please file the issues for the failures you've seen
so we can track them.

-Renan

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.20.0 RC0

Posted by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org>.
Working on fixing an issue with the end to end tests.

Will start another vote after it's confirmed that all tests pass.

Posted by Meghdoot bhattacharya <me...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Any progress on 0.20 release?