Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/11/01 19:01:36 UTC

RE: Someone please explain Processes

These are threads, not processes, as been explained hundreds of times before
on this list (the archives can be quite handy).  The amount of memory is
what is shared between all of the current threads.

	Randy

jspsmart.com down, other location to download smartupload?

Posted by Chris Cayetano <de...@mail.ccayetano.com>.
Turns out the jspsmart.com site is down. Is there another location to get
the complete set of jsp smartupload files?

Looking for the jsp smartupload version for Apache 1.3.2/Tomcat 3.2.3 on a
Win2K server.

Thanks

Re: mod_webapp

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Martin Mauri at mmauri@profesi.com.ar wrote:

> Hi users,
>
> could you tell me where to find information about mod_webapp?
>
> thanks in advance.

http://nagoya.apache.org/~pier/

    Pier

mod_webapp

Posted by Martin Mauri <mm...@profesi.com.ar>.
Hi users,

could you tell me where to find information about mod_webapp?

thanks in advance.

Martin