Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2019/07/29 23:12:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release the reunited branch as the master branch version 8

Dear Reto, all

I have refactored api.impl in the reunited branch. Please take a look.
@Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com> Can we release this as the new master
branch?

Cheers
Hasan

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com>.
Hi Hasan, all,

I'm having a bit too much going on right now and I would be glad if someone else could create the rlease candidate.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Reto,