Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/06/08 02:09:07 UTC

[Announce] Apache Kylin 1.5.2.1 released

The Apache Kylin team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
the 1.5.2.1 release. The release note can be found here [1]; The source
code and binary package can be downloaded from Kylin's download page [2].

The Apache Kylin Team would like to hear from you and welcomes your
comments and contributions.

Thanks,
The Apache Kylin Team

[1] https://kylin.apache.org/docs15/release_notes.html
[2] https://kylin.apache.org/download/

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: [Announce] Apache Kylin 1.5.2.1 released

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
I checked other project's announcement letter; yes you're right we're lack
of a project brief introduction; will add that on next time, Thanks for the
suggestion!

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Seb,

With the Apache process, we send announcement to three mailing lists on a
new version released: user@kylin.apache.org, dev@kylin.apache.org and
at any time. If you don't know what the project is, you can check Kylin's
home page at https://kylin.apache.org/

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.