Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Ekaterina Dimitrova <e....@gmail.com> on 2022/08/24 16:29:39 UTC

[DISCUSS] Join OpenJDK Quality Outreach program

Hi everyone,
Some time ago I started ML thread [1] around Java 17 support.
I mentioned there joining the OpenJDK Quality Outreach program[2]. I can go
ahead and do it now if no one is against it, the contact can be just our
dev-mailing list I guess.
In other news...I am back to CASSANDRA-16895, opening sub-tasks/tickets and
attacking the Java 17 support. Let me know if you want to get involved or
if you have any questions/concerns. Based on the POC done before I started
with smaller incremental changes in our repositories in preparation to
switch from J8&J11 to J11&J17 in trunk  later on.
[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/hny49r5vlg4nn9d53n3fksxvjg71joqz
[2] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/quality/Quality+Outreach

Best regards,
Ekaterina