Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za> on 2010/10/22 11:10:06 UTC

Content Management

Hi all

Does anyone know why the demo STORE_POLICIES content is not displayed when
you click the Store Policies link under the Browse Content screenlet in the
Ecommerce App.  It only displays "[STORE_POLICIES] Store Policies 1
Description" in the center div.  I have tried to create my own content using
the content_categories.ftl as a template and get the same result for my
content.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Gavin

RE: Content Management

Posted by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za>.
Hi Tremal

Get to it through the Content Management App.  Select Content from the
top-level menu and type STORE_POLICIES in the contentId search input. From
there you'll be able to edit it.  But like I said - you will have to change
the <ofbizUrl> in the content_categegories.ftl file to "viewcontent" else
you won't see it.

Regards

Gavin

I have a local 9.04 OFBiz installation and I'm working with the eCommerce
App too.

I have been looking for the STORE_POLICIES in the Catalog Manager
Application -> Stores but I haven't found. Where you see it? Thanks

Re: Content Management

Re: Content Management

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
More than likely, content on the ecommerce side doesn't see a lot of love.

Regards
Scott

RE: Content Management

Posted by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za>.