Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Omer Aleem <oa...@manaarco.com> on 2018/11/07 18:32:39 UTC

version 4.0.4

Dear Sir,

I am using version 4.0.4 for approx. 6 month now. One of my user when he log into the apache collaboration after login it show white blank page on google chrome.
On internet explorer the log in menu do not load and just show loading and loading and the page never loads also. So, never able to type in user credentials.

So, two different scenarios on two different browsers.

Do you know why it’s like that?

Regards,
Omer

Re: version 4.0.4

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Omer,

I saw behavior like this long time ago
It's hard to say what is wrong based on your description

Output from DevTools and server logs might help (better to check client
machine)

BUT the first step should be: to use latest OM
Is this reproducible on our demo server?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax