Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by r....@yahoo.com on 2006/08/31 13:18:47 UTC

Re: Axis2/Woden Integration Scenario Explanation (Request for User Documentation)

Hi,

 Is the integration available with Axis2 Version 1.0? (Axis2 documentation doesn't say anything about it :-( )

 Am looking to generate Java code (using WSDL2Code) with WSDL 2.0 (HTTP Binding). Can you give me pointers to user documentation to use the feature?

 Thanks
 Venkat

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.