Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com> on 2014/11/18 09:10:21 UTC

Re: JPA extension for Olingo for OData V4

Hello,

yes, actual in Apache Olingo for OData V4 does not exists an extension like the JPA processor.
On current roadmap nothing is planned to create such an extension.
But this does not mean that someone can start with such an (JPA) extension  ;o)

Kind regards,
Michael