Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by opablo <os...@opentrends.net> on 2007/08/16 13:02:35 UTC

Permissions setup

Hi,

We have an organization with two companies (the organization
headquarters at two different countries), each of them working
separately, but both included in the organization (so the organization
user views all data). Is there a way to configure OfBiz that a user from
a company can see only the orders from the company he/she belongs and is
not able to see the orders from the other company?

Regards,

Óscar

Re: Permissions setup

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
That is true, but it's not quite that simple, or in other words there are other things that need to have checks and filters, like an order find query, that won't be do-able with a just service level permission checks and such.

-David

Re: Permissions setup

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.

Re: Permissions setup