Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2000/10/18 05:56:26 UTC

WANTED: FAQ and/or Documentation maintainer

Hi all,

maintaining the faq and docs takes a lot time. The result is, that, for
example, in the faq there are not as much answer as there could be (e.g. for
session management). My english is limited, so a proof read from a native
english speaker maybe helpfull and make the docs better understandable.

If anybody on the list has some free time and want's help out in one of this
jobs I would be very happy. There is no need to be an Embperl guru, of
course I will support anybody who is willing to do some work and answer any
questions that arises (as far as I know the answer :-)

Gerald

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151

Re: WANTED: FAQ and/or Documentation maintainer

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
> I'd be honoured to do this.

Great!

> I can start by going through the current perldoc
> and updating the grammar. Should I send you a diff?

I will release 1.3b6 later today. Take the pods from this new release. A
diff would be fine

Thanks very much

Gerald

Posted by Ilia Lobsanov <il...@lobsanov.com>.
I'd be honoured to do this. I can start by going through the current perldoc