Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com> on 2001/11/01 10:57:18 UTC

Re: Latest build...

Bob,
Whether you rebuild Jespeed from the source or use the nightly
jetspeed-1.3a2-dev-war.zip, the webapps/jetspeed directory tree will be
over written.  I usually rename it so I have a backup.  By using the
configuration files local-portals.xreg, local-skins.xreg, and
local-manager.xreg you can minimize the amount of editing/customization
of the Jetspeed configuration files.

Yes, the latest nightly build should have demo-portlets.xreg, which you
can delete if you do not want to use the demo portlets.

Paul Spencer