Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/03/21 21:26:02 UTC

Slider implementation

Hi,

In the following link [1], the recommended and more easy way to declare a
slider is with a range

I think at least for Basic the HTML implementation should be

<input type="range" min="1" max="100" value="50">

instead the current (a div with two inner buttons)

In Jewel, I'm going to experiment with input range to see if is better or
not...

Thanks

[1] https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_rangeslider.asp

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Slider implementation

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Singing right now!
thanks! :)

Re: Slider implementation

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

[2]https://www.browserstack.com/open-source?ref=resources_banner <https://www.browserstack.com/open-source?ref=resources_banner>

Re: Slider implementation

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

Re: Slider implementation

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Slider implementation

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Harbs,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Slider implementation

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Harbs, I'll check that.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Slider implementation

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Good luck.

FWIW, I’m currently using rangeslider.js in my app.[1]

<input type=“range”/> is probably the way to go if you can get it all to work. One of the things I’m currently struggling with is making input ranges work well on tablets.