Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Nigel Frankcom <ni...@blue-canoe.net> on 2007/06/21 19:03:29 UTC

Question about sa-compile

Hi All,

Whenever I run sa-compile I get the following...

body_0.xs: In function
`XS_Mail__SpamAssassin__CompiledRegexps__body_0_scan':
body_0.xs:43: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
body_0.xs:51: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
body_0.xs:59: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
body_0.xs:67: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
body_0.xs:75: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
body_0.xs:83: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
body_0.xs:91: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
body_0.xs:99: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code
body_0.xs:107: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code

If anyone has the time and or inclination could they tell me what may
be amiss and what the message actually means?

My assumption is that one of my stock rules has something awry, though
which one I've no idea.

I'm guessing based on previous posts that this is to do with perl, I'm
running 5.8.8 and all modules are up to date (I think).

A clue as to how to track down which rule/s may be causing this would
be equally appreciated.

All help gratefully received.

All the best

Nigel