Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jon Baer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/21 18:51:24 UTC

SolrJ + Spellcheck

Hi,

I can't seem to locate any info on how to get SolrJ + Spellcheck
working together, Id like to query the spellchecker if 0 items were
matched, is SolrJ "generic" enough to pick apart added component
results from the bottom of a query?

Thanks.

- Jon

Re: SolrJ + Spellcheck

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
Currently, there are not any helper functions to pick out spellcheck
info.

But you can always use:
   NamedList<Object> getResponse()
to pick out the data contained in the response:

Adding spellcheck functions to QueryResponse would be a welcome
contribution!