Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/12 23:36:39 UTC

[Android] Test Dependencies

Hey

I saw a recent commit on the Android repository removing what I left
in the test directory.  While I agree that this probably shouldn't
have certain attributes because they're stale, I think that we should
use plugman to install the plugins, because in this case I don't have
my plugins installed in the same directory as Marcel, so the steps
will fail.  We can't assume that everyone is using the same setup, and
the last change I did made the tests compatible with Plugman.

Here's the commit that I'm referring to:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-android.git;h=b895a0c

Thoughts? Should we bundle Device directly in the repo?  What do people think?

Joe

Re: [Android] Test Dependencies

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Done. Thanks for the feedback!

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine! Ship it!

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Joe, how does this look?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
How about we remove the reliance on Device from these tests?