Posted to users@apex.apache.org by parmesh <pa...@orkash.com> on 2017/03/17 09:31:28 UTC

run to run dtgatway and restapi in apex

hi,

I just want to run dtgatway and restapi. Is it part of apex core or we
have to use data-torrent enterprises version.

Please guide me.

Regards

Parmesh

Re: run to run dtgatway and restapi in apex

Posted by Sandesh Hegde <sa...@datatorrent.com>.
Apex exposes REST apis, Apex cli uses the REST api to do various tasks.
Whats your usecase?

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 7:10 AM Marshall Brengle <ma...@datatorrent.com>
wrote:

> RTS platform (including gateway, manage, debug, visualize) is free to use
> up to 128GB memory allocated to your application.
>

> On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:39 AM -0700, "Ambarish Pande" <
> ambarish.pande2011@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes Community edition is Free to use.
>
> The following is written on datatorrent blog. But I am not sure how to use
> the service hosted by StrAM. Maybe other people on can help in that.
>
> StrAM also hosts a REST API that clients such as the CLI can use to
> collect data. - See more at:
> https://www.datatorrent.com/blog/tracing-dags-from-specification-to-execution/#sthash.qqopLlk9.dpuf
>
> On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:38 PM, parmesh <pa...@orkash.com>
> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your inputs Ambarish.
>
> I need more clarity on this............
>
> is community edition is free?
>
> OR
>
> Any other way to enable rest point in core Apex.
>
> Please provide your inputs.
>
> Regards
>
> Parmesh
>

> On Friday 17 March 2017 03:23 PM, Ambarish Pande wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> dtgateway is a part of DataTorrent RTS. You can use DataTorrent RTS
> community edition to use dtgateway.
> You can download it from here : https://www.datatorrent.com/download/
>
> On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:01 PM, parmesh <pa...@orkash.com>
> wrote:
>
> hi,
>
> I just want to run dtgatway and restapi. Is it part of apex core or we
> have to use data-torrent enterprises version.
>
> Please guide me.
>
> Regards
>
> Parmesh
>

> --
*Join us at Apex Big Data World-San Jose
<http://www.apexbigdata.com/san-jose.html>, April 4, 2017!*
[image: http://www.apexbigdata.com/san-jose-register.html]

Re: run to run dtgatway and restapi in apex

Posted by Ambarish Pande <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by parmesh <pa...@orkash.com>.

Posted by Ambarish Pande <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,