Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/25 19:14:41 UTC

Re: Can we configure two or more datanode under pseudo-distributed mode?

Qian,
By definition pseudo-distributed means "fake distributed". If you want
run hadoop on multiple nodes it IS a distributed cluster. Follow the
normal cluster setup documentation.

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.1/cluster_setup.html

Thank you,
Edward