Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sonnek, Ryan" <Ry...@bpc.com> on 2004/03/19 16:29:44 UTC

RE: Directory structure for projects & subprojects - nested or pa rallel?

I think you answered your own question.  The only reason I would suggest
using the flattened structure is if you are using eclipse as your IDE.  I
use eclipse for all of my projects and the flattened structure makes a lot
of sense to me.

So, if you're not using eclipse there's no reason to layout your project
like this.
Ryan