Posted to custos@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2022/03/29 14:00:45 UTC

Re: Regarding GSoC 2022 - Custos architecture review

Hi Abhinav,

Here are few papers and tutorials which might provide you the details:

https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/3311790.3396635 <https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/3311790.3396635>

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2107.04172.pdf <https://arxiv.org/pdf/2107.04172.pdf>

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CUSTOS/eScience21+Custos+Tutorial <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CUSTOS/eScience21+Custos+Tutorial>

Suresh

Posted by Abhinav Sinha <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Suresh, I'll go through them and get back.

Abhinav