Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Newman <be...@ultraswank.com> on 2008/09/10 21:16:02 UTC

Single Sign On valve issue

I'm having an issue with the single sign on valve under tomcat 6.  I
have 2 webapps and if a user logs in under app A but then only uses
app B, they get logged out after 30 minutes.  The session timing out
in app A removes the login information across all webapps.  Does
anyone have any idea why this might be happening?  I've been looking
all over but I can't find a solution.  The documentation also says
that invalidating the session in one webapp will invalidate them in
all applications, but I'm not seeing this either.

--
~Ben Newman