Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Prabhu Pathak <pr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 13:20:51 UTC

Need help Workaround for the bug :WOOKIE-14

Hi all,Has anyone come across below error, pls provide any work aroudn if
you are aware of... so that I can at least proceed. I have also looged a
 bug("Wookie-14").

Error :
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving
interface method

"javax.servlet.jsp.JspApplicationContext.getExpressionFactory()Ljavax/el/ExpressionFactory;"
the class loader

(instance of org/apache/jasper/servlet/JasperLoader) of the current class,
org/apache/jsp/webmenu/index_jsp, and the

class loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/StandardClassLoader)
for resolved class,

javax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext, have different Class objects for
the type javax/el/ExpressionFactory used

in the signature

Re: Need help Workaround for the bug :WOOKIE-14

Posted by Prabhu Pathak <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,Both the workarounds worked....
Thanks...

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prabhu,