Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 21:53:00 UTC

clustering documentation

Howdy,
For Geronimo 2.1 we have a clustering entry in the documentation that has remained "untouched" all this time ;-)

I was originally thinking that we should cover at least WADI and Tomcat native options; Terracotta would be a bonus.

So, I'll flat out if anybody can work on these. Plan B would be, can anybody point me out in the right direction for WADI clustering and I'll try to figure out a doc for it.

Are there any other clustering alternatives we should be considering as well?

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: clustering documentation

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Hello Hernan,

I will work on WADI clustering over the week-end. FWIW, this WIKI
page, http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/clustering-configuration-for-
jetty.html, describes how to set-up WADI clustering. I will also
address farming and remote node management features.

Sorry for not having done it before.

Thanks,
Gianny