Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chetan Khatri <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/04 17:09:04 UTC

Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Hi Spark Users,
I want to read Hive ACID managed table data (ORC) in Spark. Can someone
help me here.
I've tried, https://github.com/qubole/spark-acid but no success.

Thanks

Re: Read Hive ACID Managed table in Spark

Posted by Chetan Khatri <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amogh,

Thanks for your reply. I'll send you seperate email for the communication.

Posted by amogh margoor <am...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the late reply.

Posted by Chetan Khatri <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Venkata,