Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rafal Perkowski <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 09:12:26 UTC

clustering

Hi,

I need to set up clustering for apache ode.  I want to run 2 apache
ode servers and 2 databeses on cluster. On first id will be start from
1, on the second one from 1000000. Can I set a identity seed for  id
in apache ode?

Thanks,

Rafal

Re: clustering

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As far as I know, the ODE itself doesn't work well in clustering environment
yet.

Regards
Jeff

--