Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henrique Prange <hp...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 03:49:48 UTC

m2eclipse and Proximity

Hi list,

I'm looking for a way to change the central repository used by m2eclipse
plug-in in order to point to a proxy repository.

I have set the Proximity repository in the settings.xml located in my
home folder. Although it works fine at command line, when I'm at Eclipse
and try to add any dependency that is not in my local repository, those
dependencies are downloaded from http://repo1.maven.org/maven2. I
expected that m2eclipse plug-in would use the settings.xml configuration.

Am I doing something wrong? Can I achieve this with 0.0.9 version?

Thanks,

Henrique

Re: m2eclipse and Proximity

Posted by Henrique Prange <hp...@gmail.com>.