Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Joseph Szabo <js...@oit.rutgers.edu> on 2020/04/16 19:25:58 UTC

can't type in Word 2016 when I first launch it

Anyone know why I can't type in Word 2016 for Windows 10 when I first launch it?  The mouse works fine  My browser is Chrome in Windows 10.  If I just switch windows and switch back go Word, it works fine.

Joseph Szabo
CSS Lab Technical Services
NBCS Lab Team
System Administrator
Rutgers University

Re: can't type in Word 2016 when I first launch it

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 11:58 AM Joseph Szabo <js...@oit.rutgers.edu>
wrote:

> I just figured it out myself.  The keyboard works in MIcrosoft Word safe
> mode (winword /safe), or if I disable the Box add-in for Word.

Sorry you didn't get a response on this question, but glad you figured it
out.  I use Word pretty routinely and have never run into this, but don't
use the Box.com add-in at all, so seems like that was probably it.

Thanks for using Guacamole!!

:-)

-Nick

Re: can't type in Word 2016 when I first launch it

Posted by Joseph Szabo <js...@oit.rutgers.edu>.