Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shanti Subramanyam <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/10 17:11:18 UTC

Re: OLIO-40/Java - UsersResource.java compile

I have just checked in jersey-multipart. Thanks for the catch.

Regarding UsersResource.java, I have fixed line 174 thus :

Map<String,List<FormDataBodyPart>> bodyList = multiPart.getFields();

This causes the compilation to go through.

Kim - I can't find any references to this class. Is it really being used
? If the above fix is okay, I'll check it in. But I don't see any way to
test it.

Shanti

Posted by Kim LiChong <Ki...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Shnati,

Thanks for fixing this.  This is not used in the driver but part of the
JAX-RS services available for the person.  I'll have to add
documentation on how to use/test this.

kim