Posted to dev@community.apache.org by spragan2003 <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/13 01:01:18 UTC

Samsung mobile - bike mode - required additional option - "maximum time limit of travelling" - reg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Hi,
I am using frequently your app " Bike mode" in samsong mobile. Very very useful.  thanks a lot.
My request is can i get additional option to set maximum time limit of my travel time?, because i used to forgot remove "bike mode" after finishing of my travel.
Is it possible?. Expecting your valuable feedback.
ThanksPoovaragavan S9965079345

Re: Re: Samsung mobile - bike mode - required additional option - "maximum time limit of travelling" - reg

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Who knows?  You need to find out who wrote the software.  Apache Software
Foundation didn't.

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 8:57 AM, Poovaragavan Ragavan <spragan2003@gmail.com

Fwd: Re: Samsung mobile - bike mode - required additional option - "maximum time limit of travelling" - reg

To: <de...@community.apache.org>

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Hi Chan,

Posted by Chan Chee Fatt <ch...@gmail.com>.