Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "ravi.4indra" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/28 23:36:36 UTC

Camel is running only one route at a point of time

I have camel context with routes like this

from(file:dir1)
 //some processing
.to(file:dir2)

from(file:dir2)
 //some processing
.to(file:dir3)

from(file:dir3)
 //some processing
.to(file:dir4)

from(file:dir6)
 //some processing
.to(file:dir7)

we have a huge no of files going through the routes.
I am observing from my logs that.only one route is active at anypoint of
time

example
only when files from dir1 to dir2(first route) are moved is done.
second route is getting active. is there anything special that i have to
configure to have them run independently.

Thanks
Ravi