Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by strokine <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/29 22:51:27 UTC

Velocity toolbox question

Hi, I want to use toolbox in my roller installation..
I created WEB-INF/toolbox.xml and copied
WEB-INF/lib/velocity-tools-generic-1.2.jar (I want to use only generic
tools).
But it looks like roller still doesn't know about toolbox. In
roller.properties I found
velocity.properties=/WEB-INF/velocity.properties
Which defines location and file of Velocity configuration, and I guess we
have to have this line in roller.properties even if this is default
location. So my question how should I specify location for toolbox.xml?

Thx