Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Shital Patil <sh...@gslab.com> on 2014/11/12 11:45:33 UTC

Jclouds openstack volume creation from image

Hi,

In jclouds 1.8.0, I can see support for volume creation using snapshot Id
but not using image id is it supported?

Re: Jclouds openstack volume creation from image

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.
We currently only support cinder v1 I would like to add v2 as it seems juno
version started to move off v1 on some of the Api's...

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
What do you mean by take it?

Posted by Inbar Stolberg <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.