Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Harri Sarsa <ha...@appgyver.com> on 2014/12/26 11:41:44 UTC

Steroids Tooling now supports Cordova projects out of the box

Hey,

don't know how familiar y'all are with the latest at AppGyver, but we just
published a version of our [Steroids Tooling](
http://www.appgyver.com/steroids/) that allows you to to use our tooling
with Cordova projects without making changes to the project folder. Check
out the guide at http://docs.appgyver.com/tooling/cli/usage-with-cordova/
for more!

That means you can develop locally without Xcode/Android Studio with our
Scanner companion app, use the QR code sharing, utilize our build service
etc.

It's still an experimental feature, and our wrapper runs our own fork of
Cordova (backwards-compatible though), but it'd be great to hear some
feedback from you guys!

Best,
Harri Sarsa
AppGyver, Inc.

Re: Steroids Tooling now supports Cordova projects out of the box

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Harun Kazaz <Ha...@AmericanStoryChannel.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.