Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com> on 2014/08/26 09:18:03 UTC

Jetty Logging

I'm being lazy here I know, but anyone remember offhand the set of
properties required to get Jetty's own internal tracing/logging piped
through to the OSGi logging. Scanning the code quickly, I can see the
JettyLogger class but my head is not quite connecting the dots on how to
get that active.

The org.apache.felix.http.debug = true is fine for service logs, but I'm
after the low level tracing that Jetty spits out as it processes requests

I know this used to just be as simple as setting the old DEBUg=true flag
and using the Jetty StdErrLog flag, but obviously moved on since those days!

Cheers

--Rob

Re: Jetty Logging

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Rob

Yeah, I would think so.

I would think it is just a regression from some Jetty migrations in the past…

Regards
Felix

Re: Jetty Logging

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.