Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/04/08 20:16:11 UTC

Problems with emails

Hi all,

It seems that Apache had a major mail server problem and are now running a new mail server. Unfortunately this new server seems to be blocked or rate limited by some services.

So if I don't respond to questions ... You are not being ignored and maybe you are not getting responses.

I'll try to work with lists.apache.org till that's sorted out.

Chris

Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen

Re: Problems with emails

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
The email problems seem to be resolved. The time of the emails seem to be needed up some times, guess this will normalize over time