Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Amy Troschinetz <at...@rmn.com> on 2014/09/16 23:13:16 UTC

How to specify EC2 property tags

Is there a way to specify the AWS EC2 property tags using Whirr? The only thing I can find is that the cluster name is "is used to tag the instances in some cloud-specific way. For example, in Amazon it is used to form the security group name." which is kind of vague and hand wavy. I need a concrete way to set specific tags with specific values in order to track and group instances for financial reporting purposes.

Can Whirr do this or must this be handled but another tool, or manually?

Amy Troschinetz
Data Software Engineer

--

This e-mail, including attachments, contains confidential and/or
which it is addressed. The reader is hereby notified that any