Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andrew Melnyk <me...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/17 14:55:50 UTC

Do we have a mechanism to execute test(s) specific amount of time ?

Hi guys,

I wonder if Jmeter provides a mechanism to set up test(s) execution time
frame. For example, i want test A to be executed for a 5 minutes.

Re: Do we have a mechanism to execute test(s) specific amount of time ?

Posted by Andrew Melnyk <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Deepak,

Just have figured out the thread group has the "scheduler" property where
you can put start, end time as well as duration.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
does this work for you?