Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/25 15:53:59 UTC

[OGNL] Stepping down

I would like to step down from OGNL, since I never worked on it (with the
exception of a small commit) nor I would like to work on it in the future.
I would like to do it before OGNL is graduated, so you don't have to add an
inactive PMC member from the start.

Sorry
Antonio Petrelli

Re: [OGNL] Stepping down

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Sorry to hear that Antonio,
you was one of the first on showing interest and helped with the proposal :(
I really hope you will come back soon!
All the best!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/