Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoffrey Wiseman <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 16:15:18 UTC

Complex Page Lifecycle

Is there documentation covering a page lifecycle with events and rendering
mixed together?

I'm discovering that my page gets activated before a validation event and
again for rendering after the validation fails, which means that values
don't carry forward from the event to the render without taking steps to
ensure that they do.  I can work with that, but I can't find documentation
that covers this very well, and I'm wondering if I've just missed it.

Ah, wait, I just did a quick Firebug check, this is a redirect-after-post
kicking in, that's probably why.  I'd have to try with another event to see
how it compares.

  - Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey Wiseman