Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by SBC <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/26 09:40:39 UTC

soap attachment & href

Hi,

I read on the apache site about the href, but could
not figure out how to use it. Lets say I create
following envolope with author element:

<s:Envelope
xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<s:Body>
<loopProcessor xmlns="urn:mimetestprocessor">
<file size="4" location ="myfile0">foo.txt</file>
<author href="cid:cid-uri">
Tom
</author>
</loopProcessor></s:Body></s:Envelope>

a) What is ="cid:cid-uri"? Is it the content id I can
get from mimebodypart using getContentID()?
b)How do I refer to author element on server once I
get the root element by
     MimeBodyPart rootPart = reqCtx.getRootPart();
     Object O = rootPart.getContent();

Thanks
SAM

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/