Posted to builds@apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/08/30 15:19:50 UTC

ci2 / buildbot notifications

Hi,

The Tomcat project migrated to ci2 a while ago. Since the migration, the
Tomcat dev list no longer receives notifications of either failed or
fixed builds.

I have checked the buildbot configuration and I can't see anything
obviously wrong.

Any hints as to what we need to do to get notifications flowing again?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: ci2 / buildbot notifications

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
I couldn't figure it out. I left it several hours and changes didn't
seem to be pulled. I ended up pulling them manually.

Sorry, I got distracted with other things and forgot to raise this as an
issue.

Mark

Posted by fluxo <cm...@apache.org>.
Mark, were you able to figure this out, or do we need to look into it further?

--
@fluxo
Chris Lambertus

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.