Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Felipe Schnack <fe...@ritterdosreis.br> on 2002/08/19 15:39:06 UTC

pgSQL connection pooling

  Anyone uses pgSQL with Tomcat 4? I'm starting a project with it and
would like to know if the ConnectionPooling provided with the jdbc
drivers for this database are good or not.

--

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas

Faculdade Ritter dos Reis
www.ritterdosreis.br
felipes@ritterdosreis.br
Fone/Fax.: (51)32303328

Re: pgSQL connection pooling

Posted by Ned Wolpert <wo...@codeheadsystems.com>.
Ooop... forgot; download poolman 2.0.4 at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/poolman/

Posted by Ned Wolpert <wo...@codeheadsystems.com>.

Posted by Alexander Wallace <to...@rwsoft-online.com>.
On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 15:04, Felipe Schnack wrote:
>   Well, this poolman isn't updated anymore...
>   how can I use tomcat's own connectionpooling?

IF you still need help with using tomcat's connection pooling with
postgresql, let me know, I'm using that.

Posted by Felipe Schnack <fe...@ritterdosreis.br>.

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <ba...@newsguy.com>.
This should be a faq: