Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by balson1980 <ba...@airbus.com> on 2010/05/19 08:18:57 UTC

issue in receiving hashmap from a cxf webservice

Hi,

 I have two webservices written based on CXF say X and Y. Y exposes a web
method that returns a hashmap. X has a webmethod (return type void)
implements a piece of client code to contact Y to get the hashmap, store the
contents in a text file.  However i get 'null' instead of hashmap from Y.

The client code for Y is working fine when run separately. But when i embed
the client in service X, it does not work. I am quite confused. Can anyone
help me out.

 Bala