Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 21:06:11 UTC

fragments

hi All,

   Can someone point me to some documentation on fragments and how they are
used within SCA?

thanks, johnny

Re: fragments

Posted by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com>.
thanks.   will disreguard the appendix.

Re: fragments

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Re: fragments

Posted by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com>.

Re: fragments

Posted by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com>.
thanks guys!  I appreciate the feedback/support.

johnny

Re: fragments

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Re: fragments

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
The fragment concept is removed by the latest SCA 0.95 spec (draft:
www.osoa.org). Now we have a composite model with include.

Thanks,
Raymond