Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com> on 2019/05/04 12:27:16 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Cayenne 4.1.B2 release

Hi all,

Since there were some serious issues in B1 (like [1]), think that it
is better to release B2 faster and wait some time for the RC.

Release notes: https://github.com/apache/cayenne/blob/4.1.B2/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
Maven repo: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1031/
Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.1.B2/

Please evaluate it and cast your votes.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-2566

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne 4.1.B2 release

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I grabbed the release date off the web site...thanks!

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com>.
Here is my +1

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

1) verified checksums
2) verified signatures
3) verified archives are basically identical between platforms
4) RAT indicates no unlicensed files
5) compiled from source
6) unit tests ran successfully
7) Modeler launches on macOS